zondag 16 januari 2011

More birthday pics

Daddy is a little bit busy these days.
So it took quite a while.
But here some more birthday pictures.

And would like to thank you all for the presents.
Really sweet you all though about me.
I love the presents!


My birtday hat they made at school.

Mam ad dad decorated the whole house for me.
Really felt like a birtday boy.
So cool with all those balloons everywhere.
They should do that more often!

Cuddle with dad.

High 5 with mama!!!

Lots of lovely presents.
Thanks a lot everybody for spoiling me.



Mam made me the best cake ever.
Homebaked chocolate cake with smarties on top.
And two candles to blow.
It was the best cake ever, very very very lekker.

The neighbours kids came for a birthday visit as well!

Time to play, sing and make lots of noise now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten